1. Choose your bike
2. Add your bolt-on accessories
= Value of your purchase
3. Decide your product (PCP or HP finance)
Keep your options open with PCP and choose from 1 of 3 options at the end of your contract.
Decide on the deposit you would like to pay (you might also have a bike to trade in).
Choose the number of months you want to repay over.
Pick the annual mileage you think you will do over this period
Guaranteed Future Value
Based on your chosen annual mileage and the repayment term we calculate the vehicle's Guaranteed Future Value (GFV).
At the end of your contract you can pick from one of these three options:
1. Keep it (pay the optional final repayment and keep it)
2. Hand the bike back and have nothing further to pay, subject to the bike being in good condition* and not having exceeded the maximum agreed mileage**.
3. Part-exchange your bike and purchase a new one! †If the trade-in value of the bike is more than the optional final repayment this difference could be used as a deposit on a new bike.
With HP you will own the bike at the end of the contract once all repayments have been made. Simply, decide on the deposit you would like to pay and choose the number of months you want to repay over. At the end of the contract, once you have paid all the monthly repayments you will be the owner of the bike.
Terms and Conditions:
*Fair wear and tear accepted. **Charges will apply if the bike has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage or is not in good condition. †Subject to settlement of your existing contract; new contracts are subject to status. Credit is subject to status and only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Credit is provided by Suzuki Financial Services Limited. Suzuki Finance is a trading style of Suzuki Financial Services Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.